Monday, June 15, 2009

We're Here!

So I finally decided to be like everyone else and start a blog. I am hoping now that I am pregnant we will have something to talk about soon. We are very excited to be welcoming the very first addition to our family! We are going to have a baby boy sometime around October 15th of this year! We have decided to name him Cohen John. Cohen is a name that we like and John is Michael's first name as well as his beloved Popa's, John William Cochran. I have registered a few places already (I know it's early but I couldn't help myself). I have been really lucky to have an easy pregnancy so far and can't wait until the little man gets here! We have been taking belly pictures every week (well we missed 2 and started at 18, but we had good intentions) so I will post them here so everyone can see how big he is getting...err..I'm getting.

Also I'm so excited that my little cousin Nichole had a baby girl a couple of hours ago, little Sophia Elizabeth Barton. She was 6lbs. 12oz. and is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!





And speaking of babies... here are some belly pictures!




18 Weeks





19 Weeks




22 Weeks















































2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Here you are. Even though I see you every week, I still like the belly pics. And I'll show you later how to add blogs to your reading list if you haven't figured it out by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congratulations! You look wonderful and I'm so excited that you have a blog now! I'm just about to add you to my friends list :) Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy and your sweet sweet baby :)

    ReplyDelete