Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh Say Can You See

This Fourth of July we were lucky enough to be invited to hang out with the Eason's in Rockwall. Unfortunately Michael had to work that day, but was able to join us around dinner time. We swam, looked at all the dogs (Nick's mom has A LOT of dogs), and man-o-man did I eat!! A well stocked pantry and never ending cheese dip was just too tempting for my non-calorie counting self. Whew! People were starting to talk, it was gross! Haha! I was glad to get out in the sun too, something I refuse to do if there is no water within jumping distance. I sure needed it, considering my skin has not been exposed to sunlight in around 6 months give or take. I wore a lot of sunscreen just in case so I only got a smidge of color. But hey...I'll take what I can get. We ended the day in the pool with our own personal firework show care of some very patriotic neighbors. It was a great day!




These are from a mini photo shoot by the pond

(this one is definitely my favorite!)


So sweet!



The boys enjoyed a few games of bean bag toss.










Carter with Dave and his cousins going for a ride.



Olivia is almost standing by herself!


Uh Oh!... Almost

She sure can skateboard though!





Carter was waiting patiently for the fireworks

(After Uncle Michael let him watch The Incredibles on his phone. Haha!)




The bombs bursting in air...


Sweet father-son moment


Everyone that went to watch the actual firework show.

(It was getting late, can you tell? I think the thrill was wearing off)




We got the under the stairs closet 2 steps closer to being finished!!

We have drywall and paint AND a light!! (Only needs baseboards and the trim needs painted!)


We got a new fan for Cohen's room!

Week 25

(Yeah, that's me with some color...yeah...)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Need to get copies of your high-res images, especially the ones down by the pond. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete